Junior Testing Engineer Intern (助理测试工程师-实习生)
• Application functional testing, automation testing and performance testing, where business system may include Web, Mobile, Custom Development Applications or other packaged applications (SAP, Oracle, New Ventures, etc).
• Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Case Design, Test Case Execution, Defect Management and Test Reporting.
• Security & risk compliance including identity management, security certifications and vulnerability testing.
• Diploma students will graduate in 2021 or 2022;
• Major in Science and Engineering streams such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information System, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT with related IT technical disciplines
• Developer and testing requires Java, C, C++, Python, R, SAP, Oracle, mobile, UI, Cloud, Big Data, ASP.Net, VB.Net and other skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English language ability with CET-4 is a minimum.
• A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
• Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Shows ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables
• Short-term with minimum 3-6 months or above temporarily internship is acceptable
• Start from long term internship and can be converted into full time employee after graduation based on internship assessment