Job Title: HR Internship-Talent, Leadership& Organization Development
1. TL&OD daily operation :
· Consolidate and update all GSK China leadership training demands and allocate seats accordingly.
· Book/coordinate Training recourse from Global as required
· Training venue procurement and payment
· Work as a contact window to all employees to answer FAQs
· Maintain the TL&OD team site as a information sharing portal to all HR team member
· new vendor engagement process management and exist vendor maintain
2. Program Support
· Provide high quality on-site support to TL&OD training session as required.
· Organize the learning agreement signing with Global English learners twice a year.
· Training slides translation & review for other programmes.
3. Admin Support
· Support team members’ traveling arrangement
· Stationery order, meeting room booking for the team
· Other third party procurement and payment
4. Other Ad hoc support required by team members
1. Bachelor or master degree, Major in English or HR will be a plus.
2. Have passion and commitment on HR function
3. Good English skills, CET-6 is a must
4. With passion and capability to work cross function
5. Strong sense of responsibility and team sprit
6. At least 4 days/week (half day is ok) ,6 months or above contract