NIKE IP INTERNSHIP
· Legal research;
· IP infringement investigation & monitor;
· IP/Brand clearance & IP portfolio building and maintenance;
· Assist to manage IP cases: legal analysis, evidence collection, report/memo/summary drafting;
· Assist to draft and review IP Agreement and Legal Letters;
· Translation and documentation;
· Finance & Admin.
· Postgraduate who is major in law in reputable law school;
· Bachelor degree in law, engineering or textile is preferred;
· Organized, detail-oriented, hard-working and outgoing team player;
· Fluent in both written and oral English;
· Available to work at least 3 days per week, for a period of 6 months minimum internship.