As an intern at Business Consulting, you will have the chance to spend at least three months working closely alongside the staff of the internal management consulting team. You will be given a broad insight into the everyday consulting activities while having the opportunity to provide input and bring your own personality to bear. As an integral part of the team, interns support one or more consulting projects. You will perform research, conduct analyses, draw up summaries of results, prepare workshops, hold interviews and gradually take on responsibility for your own sub-tasks.
As an intern at Business Consulting you will receive regular feedback from your project manager to foster your professional and personal development. This gives you the opportunity to explore yourself in the consulting industry.
• You are currently studying for a degree in economics, engineering or science
• Initial experience of working/studying abroad, e.g. through internships, semesters abroad, etc.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Professional appearance and approach, the ability to grasp concepts quickly and an enthusiastic outlook
• Very good knowledge of English
Location and starting date
• Citi Group Tower, Lujiazui
• Internship starting date: Jan.2017(at least 2~3 days per week)