- Support department to update the data of OH Diagnostic Inventory (VS,ENG,LOG,QUALITY,ADMIN), part of chemical risk assessment.
- Support EHS team for the gap analysis on GESs and EHS standards, mainly transfer the requirement into standard sheet, then EHS team can do the gap analysis
- Support not professional work in EHS, like translation, input data into CAPA system, etc.
- Support archiving:
• Register the OH monitoring data based on the report from CDC
• Register the waste water monitoring date based on the monitor report
• Archiving the training record and certificate for the certified positions
• Archive the date for sensitizing questionnaire and fitness test
• Archiving Permit to Work
• Archive project risk assessment and acceptance report
• Archive supplier certification and equipment data
• Undergraduate student in university
• Good English level, especially for reading and writing
• Preferred major: mechanical, chemical, safety, environment