· Bachelor's degree or above, will graduate in 2022;
· Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management, Communication Engineering , Network Engineering, AT, Cloud, or related IT disciplines
· Basic knowledge in project management, quality management, especially in CMMI, Agile and PMP.
· Experience in software development, testing or project management is preferred.
· Good command of written and spoken English; Japanese language ability is a plus; Or good command of written and spoken Japanese; English language ability is a plus;
· A working knowledge of the business such as IT consulting industry is extremely helpful
· Basic MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Strong written/verbal communication skills and technical ability
· Strong attention to detail
· Shows ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a team environment and to multi-task supporting the production of client deliverables