Job Summary / Job Purpose
Maintain bank client relationship, learn and handle client inquiry through multi-channels including phone banking, e-banking, and email, etc. Fully support frontline sales work by client data maintaining, procedure refining and compliance checking to sales activity. Can be remotely on call at weekends and holiday nights in case of client emergency cases.
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities / Tasks
1. Provide customer service through remote channels including but not limited to phone, e-banking, website and emails. handle calls from existing customers or potential customers with professional manner efficiently and accurately; In collaboration with the relevant department, evaluate customers’ complaints and ensure that they are dealt with expeditiously and satisfactorily;
2. Complete management required documentations, taking data analysis and statistics, such as complaint monthly report and partnership reports. Be responsible for WM Vice President or Service Support Manager assigned personal tasks and make timely feedback and report;
3. Take responsibility of sample checking to sales behavior, including but not limited to sales audio record , documentation and CCTV regular check, etc. ;
4. Be responsible for Call Centre daily duties including but not limited to follow up of client mortgage overdue, work handover between shifts, update of Call Centre knowledge base, etc.
5. Obey company and department policy and procedure, strictly comply with call service criterion, provide high quality service to customers;
6. Take responsibility to report any incidents, suspicious and fraud cases according to bank incident report mechanism/whistle blowing requirement. Maintain a high level of personal integrity and uphold the bank’s ethical standard both in professional activities and personal conduct.
1. Bachelor degree 本科学历
2. Attend 4 days/week for 6 months 参加4天/周6个月
3. Good at both written and spoken English and Chinese 良好的书面和口语的英语和中文